Workshop: Improve your life with Feng Shui Knowledge
Date: Feb 24
Putnoe Heights Church & Community Centre
Workshop will include :
• What Feng Shui is, how can it help you
• Feng Shui for your bedroom
• Feng Shui for your front door
• Feng Shui for the office
• What is chi and how the chi flows (chi is an energy, how it moves from place to place)
• Introduction to five elements
• Applying bagua for the house
• Will demonstrate how to use the compass in a very simple beginner’s level for Feng Shui (to be able to find the direction in your house and apply bagua)
• Short Feng Shui forecast for 2018
• If time allows you might get a brief overview of your astrology chart, what is in store for you in 2018
The workshop is for absolute beginners.This workshop will give you an overview of Feng shui.Do not worry you will not be overloaded with all formulas, principles and complicated stuff, but at the same time you will get an idea of how useful Feng Shui is. You will take home a lot of practical suggestions .
To book your place you have two options:
Early bird payment before January 20 --- £48.00
Payment after January 20 ---£58.00
Full payment is required in advance to guarantee your place at the workshop
Latest booking date by ----- February 17
Please read our cancellation policy
For more details contact Inessa Liang
We reserve all rights to cancel a workshop at any time if necessary. Full refund will be issued.
If you wish to cancel your booking for your workshop, we require 7 day notice in writing via email to receive a full refund, otherwise we will charge you in full for your booking.
Payment via paypal - requires you to use our email address : email@example.com
Please email us
to confirm which workshop you will be attending.